- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 0 Garage
- 1000 SQ FT
- Free hold
Open Viewing Friday 7th October at 12noon
Home Report £160,000 Est.
Over £160,000 Discount To hr Value
High Quality Accommodation
Attractive Landscaped Gardens
City Centre Within Easy Reach
Property Description *
3 Bedroom House For Sale
PRICED TO SELL! Situated on a LARGE PLOT is this SPACIOUS three bedroom end of terrace home positioned in a convenient location. The accommodation is in need of modernisation and cosmetic attention throughout. The home briefly comprises of three GOOD SIZE bedrooms, living room, separate dining room, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. Externally the home boasts an SUPERB rear garden measuring over 100FT long.
Swindon 3 Bedroom House For Sale
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Apartment for Sale
|Plot||Beds||Price From||Floor||Building / Address||Availability|
|1000||3||£160000||3rd||Beechcroft Road, Stratton, Wiltshire||Available||view|
Category: EducationSleaford Close Swindon SN5 6JU United Kingdom
Category: Elementary SchoolsPioneer Road Swindon SN25 2HY United Kingdom
Category: Education48 Basepoint Business Centre Rivermead Drive Swindon SN5 7EX
Here at Cooks we believe in doing our best to protect the world that you and I live in, which means we try to work in a paperless environment where we can. This means if we do have to print something off, we do our best to offset it against something eco friendly (like throwing wild flower seeds randomly, we can't tell you where, apparently it's littering!). We are also committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- We believe that we should all strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we sell, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- We advise and ask our staff to use low-carbon transport where possible, offering bike storage and showers at work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.